You can share with the crew of "Star of the South III", the fishing experience, being of the sea in its fullness, tastes the board ranch, knows the fishing operations and takes to the ground the catch of the day, like a fisherman month.
Become an accomplice and hope companion for the crew, share with the skipper his expert knowledge, the customs of the crew, enjoy his food, the environment and the maneuvers ...
Be a real fisherman!
Characteristics of the activity
Approximate opening hours: 06.30 to 18 h (depending on boat and day)
Price: € 88 per person
- On board meal and refreshments during the voyage
- Liability insurance that covers the visitor during the activity
- Visit to the fish auction
- Entrance to the Fisheries Museum
- Meeting point: In front of the Fishing Museum of Palamós
- Prior registration by phone of the Fisheries Museum: (+34) 972 600 424 or firstname.lastname@example.org