40 km. from Can Xargay (in the Aiguamolls de l'Empordà Natural Park)
COOLING EFFECTS OF THE CLAY BATH
Clay baths maintain body freshness because when we leave this environment we have a layer of fresh clay adhered to the skin. This layer of clay is both sunscreen and refreshing. When we are in a clay bath, our body enjoys both its therapeutic and pleasant properties. Its most immediate effect is a global body relaxation, which causes the body to appreciate these pleasant sensations of freshness.
WHAT TO BRING?
What you would take to go to the beach: towel, bikini or swimsuit, flip flops ... and a lot of desire to enjoy the properties of clay and the environment.
Clay bath prices (2 hours):
- € 20 per person from 7 years
- € 15 per person: groups from 3 people
- € 6: children from 2 to 6 years old.
- € 20 per person mud + reservation of space for approx 5h (groups under 20 people)
- Admission: € 6. People who only visit or children from 2 to 6 years old, the right to enjoy the fruits of the field.
Prior reservation is required at: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: (+34) 972 451 593 / (+34) 600 585 666.