Holiday home to enjoy the pleasure of relaxing and sleeping between ancient walls. 8 bedrooms in Banyoles (Girona).
Can Xargay, in Banyoles, has 8 comfortable and elegant bedrooms, thanks to the stone walls and its unique furniture.
All rooms have exterior views, comfortable mattresses and 100% cotton sheets.
The mattresses are made of viscoelastic, a material similar to latex but with more advantages because it adapts more easily than latex. While the mattress is cold, the visco remains firm but creates an exact contour of the person when it comes in contact with heat.
Each room has a name chosen in reference to life in a country house and the people who lived there:
- Els Sagals: The boys who help a shepherd or keep the cattle in a farmhouse.
- Els Mossos: Servants, especially boys, in a farmhouse.
- Les Noies: The girls in a house.
- L'Hereu: The eldest son appointed to receive the inheritance.
- La Pubilla: First daughter, who in the absence of the male children, is the universal heiress of her parents' property.
- Els Pares: The marriage of the house (the parents).
- El Fadrí: A young and single person who is of marriageable age.
- El Padrí i la Padrina (La Suite): The grandfather or grandmother of a house (an elderly person).
Here we present the bedroom "Els Pares" that has been recently renovated 🤎