We are committed to defending the environment and the values of sustainability and responsibility because we know that the future of the Earth depends on our behavior towards it. For this reason, we have adopted the following measures in Can Xargay:
- The electric power supplied to the house and also to heat the pool's water comes from 100% sources of renewable origin.
- The appliances are with energy use A.
- The lighting both inside and outside are made with light bulbs and / or low consumption.
- We encourage the selective selection of trash in the following fractions: glass, paper, plastic and organic matter.
- Shower taps have devices for water saving.
- From September to June, the pool will be covered allowing sun rays to warm the water and lengthen the bathing season.
- We use an aerothermal machine (sustainable energy) that raises the pool water temperature through the outside air.
- Analytical controls are carried out in accordance with legal regulations. Likewise, periodically a Girona laboratory performs bacteriological analyzes.
- We firmly believe in the local products, this is the reason we always try to buy our products from the local shops.
- We collaborate with the main festival of the town "Gales de Mata".
- In order to improve our services, we encourage customers to fill out a valuation survey.
- We have subscribed an arbitration agreement with the Consumer Arbitration Board.
- The house is adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- We are integrated into tourism associations.